skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Channeling Golden Books
I wanted this number two to be in a golden books style. Flash can't capture those nice brushy gradients, but I was happy with how it came out.
Also, Flash Cs4 has a pattern brush that makes patterns out of your symbols.
Trippy!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Celia's art blog
About Me
celiabee
I'm a freelance animator living in the New York area. I'm also a professor at Parsons and The School of Visual Arts.
View my complete profile
For the Birds
Some rough animation .gifs...
-
13 years ago
To the end, my dear.
If you do't own a home but rent it, you can still get home insurance protection
-
It seems contradictory why would anyone who doesn't own property need homeowners insurance? Though the name is deceiving, home insurance isn't just for th...
13 years ago
Animondays
Gone Fishin'
-
14 years ago
Fill This Space.
SCRIBBLE JUNKIES Blog...
-
So... I'm going to phase out "Fill This Space" in favor of a new blog by myself and Bill Plympton called "Scribble Junkies". Please come by and I ask all m...
16 years ago
Tim Rauch
-
* Asterisk Animation *
-
LINKS
Cartoon Brew
Rob Kohr
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(10)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(1)
▼
March
(2)
Channeling Golden Books
Flash Sketch
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(13)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(6)
►
November
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment